The ReST Bed™ is the only truly smart bed.
The ReST Bed™. Smart Bed Technology Done Smarter.
Senses pressure. Automatically responds. Reports sleep data. Whether you’re an award-winning athlete, or simply looking for the best night of sleep, our patented smart bed technology helps you sleep better, live better, and perform better.
Sense, Respond, Report
Your support needs change when you are on your back vs. on your side…or based on what you did today. The ReST Bed™, the world’s first smart bed, senses your position and makes automatic real-time adjustments. Further, the ReSTdash™ feature provides sleep data so that you have the information you need to perform your best.
ReST Bed™ is the smart bed that helps you recover faster.
- Customize support wherever you need it: Head, Shoulders, Back, Hips, and Legs
- Automatically change firmness in real time
- Sleep monitoring empowers you with information to perform your best
How our Mattress Technology Works
- The ReST Bed™ is a mattress with five zones, each corresponding to a part of the body (Head, Shoulder, Lumbar, Hips, and Legs).
- Using the ReST® app, you can customize the level of support for any of these zones.
- In addition, embedded in the mattress is a patented fabric, which monitors your unique shape and pressure profile. This sleep data is sent to a whisper quiet pump below the mattress which then automatically adjusts the mattress’ firmness in real time.
- The ReSTdash™ feature of the app reports unique sleep data, which empowers you with the information you need to perform your best.
- Of course, the ReST Bed™ not only collects sleep data; it also helps you sleep better in the first place!
The world’s first #smartbed
The ReST Bed™ was highly honored at CES because it is a sleep technology solution for better sleep and recovery.
The surface of the mattress itself provides the benefits of wearable technologies but without having to change your normal habits or routines. You no longer have to remember to turn a device on before going to sleep or adjust your sleeping position to accommodate a device.